Because of its two entrance/two vestibule configuration, its lightweight yet strong materials and its construction, the Kaitum 3 provides a stunning balance of super light weight, overall comfort and high strength. Backpackers gravitate toward the Kaitums light weight and remarkable roominess, as do paddle and bicycle tourers, who also appreciate its small packed size. Hunters, winter campers, ski tourers, and climbers favor the Kaitum 3 because of its all-season strength as well as its low weight. And taller users will find the Kaitums plentiful floor space, vertical entrances, and vertical walls a roomy pleasure.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm
poles make for a very lightweight yet
supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls
extend to the ground and mesh areas are
backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum
space to weight ratio and is the ideal
choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for the stated number of occupants
and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer
tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for
pitching, and the simple, single-opening,
continuous sleeve and pole tensioner
pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably
- Dual entrances ensure that one door
can always be situated out of the wind
and provide flexible entry/exit options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire
area of the outer tent, including the vestibules.
It connects directly to the tent,
and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used