THE Hilleberg NAMMATJ 2 GT is the master of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. This robust all-season, all-arounders pitches quickly and easily, can be taken down and moved in a flash, yet is far stronger and lighter than any other tent in their class. Because of its superb weight to strength ratio and compact footprint, the Nammatj 2 GT has become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers
doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more regular users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm
poles make for an exceptionally strong
and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls
extend to the ground and mesh areas are
backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum
space to weight ratio and is the ideal
choice for mobile journeys.
- plenty of room for the stated number
of occupants and their gear
- Linked but separable inner and outer
tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for
pitching, and the simple, single-opening,
continuous sleeve and pole tensioner
pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably
- A single entrance and vestibule afford
easy access and plenty of storage space,
but keep the weight very low. The Nammatj 2 GTs extended vestibule provides even more storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire
area of the outer tent, including the
vestibule. It connects directly to the tent,
and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tents can be replaced
with the Nammatj Mesh Inner tents (sold
- The outer and inner tents can be used