The Sorel Men's 1964 PAC Nylon Boots feature the original color schemes of the boots that started it all in the early '60s. The waterproof-backed synthetic textile upper with sealed seams offer bomb-proof protection from rain and snow. The 9mm removable felt insulating inner boot will keep your feet comfortably warm down to -40F, and it can be washed when it starts get a little smelly. The felt frost plug midsole prevents cold from creeping up from the bottom when you're walking over snow and ice, and the handcrafted rubber shell only adds to the waterproofness of these bury winter boots.
- 9mm insulating recycled felt inner boot
- Waterproof-backed, seam-sealed synthetic textile upper
- Removable, washable inner boot
- Lace closure
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell sole
- Sorel comfort rates this boot to -40F