High safety margins in all areas: • The webbing arms (lanyards) are made of double-layer, stitched thermofixed polyamide. This redundant design prevents wear.
• The double-layer, stitched tubular webbing still has a 22 kN rated breaking strength even in the event of 180° incorrect use.
• It has a tearing label that breaks when the energy absorber is shock loaded - this is clearly visible from the outside. This means that the user (for example in the rental sector) can immediately recognize whether a set has already had to hold a fall.
• A template to document usage (via ferrata logbook) and instructions with details of how to visually inspect a via ferrata set (for private users as well as rental businesses) are also supplied. These documents are also available for download from our website.
• Our tried-and tested OneTouch carabiners ensure easy handling.
• The integrated swivel prevents ends from twisting when clipping/unclipping.
• Recommended user weight: 50-140 kg - i.e. the Cable Rent is also suitable for heavier users.