welk wasmiddel kan ik het beste gebruiken bij onze winter/Ortovox jassen (wolgevoerd-waterdicht) gebruiken....?
Hi Martin, The following is some info from Ortovox themselves:
GENERAL TIPS FOR WASHING
1. Wash as infrequently as possible: frequent washing reduces the
performance of the technical fabrics (e.g. DWR finish). Wool does not
need to be washed after every use: it is often sufficient to hang out
the products in the fresh air or carefully rub off small stains.
2. Wash on the wool wash cycle (gentle spin!) at 30°, max. 40° (please
follow the washing instructions for each specific product).
3. It is essential to use WOOL DETERGENT (please do not use special
outdoor detergents). This is important, because wool detergent does
not contain proteases. Although these remove protein-based stains,
they also destroy the structure of the wool.
4. DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER.
5. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. For best results dry flat on a towel at room
6. Fasten all hook and loop fasteners and zippers before washing. Do
not put any hard objects (such as hooks) in the wash. Wool products
should ideally be washed in a laundry bag to prevent holes.
7. If the products are heavily soiled, soak them in some wool
detergent before washing instead of increasing the temperature.
8. ORTOVOX recommends gall soap (in particular liquid gall soap) for
removing stains. Please test on a “hidden” area before use.
9. Please note the following washing instructions for the individual