When winter's bite brings the chill with stormy weather, bite back with The North Face Women's NFZ Insulated Jacket. Its Gore-Tex shell has fully taped seams for guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection that keeps you dry when the snow really starts to fall. Thermo3D places 100g PrimaLoft One insulation in the core and 60g in the sleeves to give ample warmth where you need it most and less warmth so you get the mobility you need to twist and turn through the trees. An active fit adds a feminine-specific design to pull the NFZ Insulation close to your body without limiting the amount of layers you need for frigid days out in the backcountry.
This jacket also features water-resistant zippers under your arms to ventilate when the ride gets intense. The powder skirt clips to complementary pants by The North Face to completely seal out the bad weather. The hood either slides over your helmet or cinches tightly across your head for complete protection against snowfall. Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place, hook-and-loop cuffs seal snow off your arms, and an adjustable hem prevents the jacket from riding up while you ride down the mountain.
- Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- 100g PrimaLoft One insulation in core, 60g sleeves, Thermo3D
- Feminine-specific, active fit
- Underarm vents
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Water-resistant zippers over vents and pockets
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with inner thumbholes, adjustable hem
- The North Face Steep Series