It seems like The North Face thought of everything with its Women's Kichatna Jacket to keep you comfortable on backcountry and mountaineering ski sessions. A Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane and fully taped seams give guaranteed waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection, and additional Gore-Tex Pro Shell reinforcements at the shoulders and underarms offer all the durability you need to ski in this jacket for many seasons. Plus, The North Face added tough grip zones on the shoulders and hips to stabilize any pack you wear while you explore those powder-capped peaks.
An active fit pulls the Kichatna close to your body without restricting any mobility you need to hike up some snowy slopes and bomb down them comfortably. It features underarm venting to let out some steam while you hike. A powder skirt prevents snow from sticking to your backside, or you can remove it when it isn't necessary. The hood either slides over your helmet or cinches tightly across your head, and the adjustable cuffs and hem keep in the warmth you get from your mid-layers. You can always access the hand-warmer pockets even with a pack or harness on. And water-resistant zippers at the chest pockets and underarm vents help keep you dry in a way that most jackets fail to do.
- 40D Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane, fully taped seams
- 80D Gore-Tex Pro Shell reinforcements at shoulder and underarms
- Active fit
- Water-resistant zippers at underarm vents
- Removable powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Fully-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Harness- and pack-friendly hand-warmer pockets
- Water-resistant zippers at chest pockets
- Tough grip zones on shoulder and hips
- The North Face Summit Series