Freezing cold adventures can be legendary - and comfortable - if you have the 700-fill water-resistant ProDown and PrimaLoft Gold insulation of The North Face Point It Men's Down Jacket keeping you company. The water-resistant, 700 fill ProDown keeps weight down and the heat up, even if its soggy, and The North Face added PrimaLoft Gold insulation in the side panels to reduce bulk and increase mobility for your cold-weather shredding. The whole thing is wrapped in rugged fabric and laminated to a Gore Windstopper membrane to keep the chilly breezes from sucking the warmth away from your core.
The Point It sports water-resistant underarm zips to let out some steam while you hike up to powder-capped peaks, and has a stretchy powder skirt to prevent snow from sticking to your backside. The insulated hood either cinches over your helmet or across your head to retain all that wonderful warmth, and the hook-and-loop cuffs and hem drawcord keep drafts from sneaking in and messing up your afternoon. The North Face also integrated a Recco reflector to improve your odds in case of an in-bounds accident.
- Nylon and polyester fabric
- Gore Windstopper two-layer laminate
- Water-resistant 700-fill ProDown
- PrimaLoft Gold side panels
- Adjustable, insulated, and helmet-compatible hood
- Water-resistant underarm zips
- Stretch powder skirt with clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and hem drawcord
- Recco avalanche reflector