Your feet are sitting pretty when you‘re wearing the SmartWool Women‘s PhD Medium Snowboard Sock under your boots. And we‘re not just talking about the peacock graphic, but rather the merino wool content and advanced design of this over-the-calf sock. While you‘re busy shredding, it‘s busy keeping your foot warm, dry, and blister-free.
- Soft merino feels great against the skin, insulates superbly, wicks moisture, and naturally inhibits odor
- Nylon adds durability, while 2% spandex content enhances the fit
- Four-degree fit system features stretchy support around the ankle, upper instep, lower instep, and arch, so it fits perfectly and won‘t move around in your boot
- ReliaWool high-density cushioning in impact areas provides all-day comfort and durability
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones add breathability for better temperature regulation and moisture management
- Flat-knit seamless toe resists blowouts