See winter in a whole new light when you pull on POC's cream-of-the-crop Iris 3P Goggle. Unique lens technology uses partial polarization to block glare from reflective surfaces while still allowing you to differentiate between ice and snow when you're skiing, an important feature that's beyond the capability of most polarized lenses. A host of other frame and lens technologies ensure that you'll have crystal clear vision and an uninterrupted view of the mountain through storms or bright, bluebird weather.
- 3P lens technology uses a partial polarization (instead of full polarization like most lens) to reduce the glare from highly reflective surfaces while still allowing you to easily differentiate between snow and ice on the slope
- NXT lens is formed from a polymer that's exceptionally light and impact-resistant
- NXT lens maximizes optical clarity and peripheral vision without leaving you feeling like you're viewing the world through a fish bowl
- HCD lens filter boosts the colors that you see and the contrast between these colors
- Olephobic and hydrophobic lens treatment makes it harder to smudge the outside of your lens
- Anti-fog treatment and an array of top vents keep moisture from building up inside your goggle and clouding your vision
- Non-slip gripper keeps the strap of your goggle in place on your helmet or hat