A hike to the top of peaks through thigh-deep powder is almost as pleasant as bombing down it with the Patagonia Women‘s Powder Bowl Pant on. Its Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane keeps you dry through it all, and it‘s surprisingly breathable so you don‘t stifle with heat exhaustion when you pick up the pace. The thigh venting and the brushed mesh lining work together to keep sweat at bay when you‘re hiking up, and a regular fit gives plenty of room for insulating layers on freezing days.
The Powder Bowl features ankle gaiters to seal snow out, and the gaiters have a DWR finish to stay dry. Scuff guards ensure you keep this amazing pair of pants for multiple seasons. A gusseted crotch helps you hike up the peak, and articulated knees allow you to drop down deep when you bomb downhill.
- Gore-Tex 2L, fully taped seams
- Polyester shell with DWR finish
- Brushed polyester mesh lining at seat and upper thighs, polyester mesh at legs
- Mesh-lined thigh vents
- Gaiters with a DWR finish, Scuff guards
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees
- Taffeta waistband with elastic tabs and two-snap closure
- RECCO at lower right leg