Cool weather rock climbing and technical alpine routes demand lightweight weather protection and unrestricted movement, making the Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Softshell Pant the perfect choice for your next vertical adventure. The technical tapered fit gives you a clear view for delicate foot work and the four-way stretch soft shell fabric allows you to high step, stem, and heel hook with ease.
- Recycled polyester and spandex weave soft shell fabric is breathable, quick-drying, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish for water resistance
- Technical tapered fit is ideal for cool weather climbing
- Four-way stretch fabric, articulated knees, and a gusseted crotch provide complete freedom of movement
- Partially elasticized waist band ensures a snug fit
- Zipped hand pockets, rear pocket, and cargo pocket keep items securely stowed