Whether you ski, snowboard, snow kayak, throw snowballs, or just stand at the bus stop and heckle the winter crossing guard, the Patagonia Powder Bowl Freeride Gore Tex Pant will keep you dry and comfortable this winter. And, as always, Gore Tex means guaranteed waterproof and guaranteed breathable, so you can handle anything that nature throws your way without feeling moist and clammy.
Patagonia designed the Powder Bowl Freeride with 2-Layer Gore-Tex. The main body fabric is 150D polyester, which is both durable and soft to the touch. Tough, reinforced kick patches at the ankles fight off attacks by sharp ski edges, so your cuffs won‘t fill up with snow after a run in the deep stuff.
The Powder Bowl Freeride pant‘s fit is Progressive, which is Patagonia-speak for loose. The highly articulated fit moves with you while you hike or ski and feels comfortable and natural, and the articulated knees and gusseted crotch add to this feel. Zippered thigh vents make it easy to dump heat when you need to. Patagonia finished the pant off with a Recco reflector, which aids in search and rescue should you become involved in an avalanche.
- Tough polyester face fabric with Gore-Tex 2-Layer membrane and DWR treatment
- Progressive (loose) fit
- External mesh-lined thigh vents
- Coated, watertight Slim Zips
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs
- Loop on rear yoke to attach any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Durable, reinforced scuff guards
- 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 thigh pocket