Spend forty years designing gear for life lived in the mountains and you too might create a jacket like the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hybrid Insulated Jacket. This jacket features Patagonia's Nano Puff insulation up top and its iconic R2 fleece everywhere else. Treated with a water-repellent coating, the top portion of this jacket sheds weather and warms your chest, arms, and shoulders, while R2 fleece insulation breathes away sweaty moisture, stretches, and adds a soft touch to the bottom, inside and out. You're protected from the cold and free to move about as you need to during long climbs or ski approaches, without overheating. A hybrid by definition should always be the best of both worlds, and the Nano Puff Hybrid accomplishes this in spades.
- Shell and lining feature a DWR coating allows the polyester shell material to repel and resist light moisture and precipitation
- Polyester shell and lining materials are lightweight and highly durable
- Primaloft synthetic insulation feels warm, it dries out quickly when wet, and it compresses without losing its loft to add to jacket packability
- Slim fit keeps insulation and fleece material close to your body and it makes for easy layering beneath a shell jacket or outer layer
- Stretch vent panels utilize Polartec Thermal Pro material for breathability, mobility, and light warmth
- Front hand pockets feature zip closures for security