Stay warm whether you rappel off a cliff in the cold or shred through snow storms in the Patagonia Men‘s Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck Hooded Top. This baselayer helps regulate your body temperature so you stay warm in dropping temps or keep cool when the sun is shining on you heavily. The hood cozily snugs your head and helps prevent numb ears.
- Merino wool and polyester blend gives a soft feel, naturally controls odor, wicks moisture, and keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet
- Slim fit allows you to layer with more clothes if it‘s too cold
- 1/4-length zip front lets you cool off on the chairlift
- Hood is a very soft, warm, and comfortable protector from snow flurries
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset so you don‘t get irritating rubbing and chafing when worn with a backpack or layers
- Underarm panels with offset seams give you a bigger range of motion