Patagonia‘s Hi-Loft Down Hooded Sweater keeps you toasty even in the face of the chilliest alpine weather. Thermal efficiency is the name of the game when you‘re hunkered down in camp at altitude; a generous dose of premium 800-fill goose down insulates you and keeps your core heat safe from even the most heinous winter freeze, all while weighing in at the absurdly low weight of less than a pound.
- 800-fill European goose down compresses easily and rebounds quickly to offer high-loft warmth
- DWR coating on the lightweight ripstop shell helps slough moisture to keep you dry
- Built with Patagonia E-fibers in an ongoing commitment to sustainability
- Front handwarmer pockets keep your fingers from going numb in case you loan your gloves to a less down-covered friend
- Weighs just 15.6 ounces to keep you or your pack light when you‘re braving the cold