A hand-knit bunting sure is nice, but the Patagonia Hi-Loft Infant Boys' Down Sweater Bunting takes warmth, comfort, and simplicity to the next level. The 20D polyester fabric is finished with a water-resistant DWR coating and filled with fully traceable 600-fill duck down to keep your munchkin warm and dry, while the fleece-lined hood and fold-over hand and foot covers prevent his little fingers and toes from getting chilly. Best of all the, this bunting has dual front zippers that make getting it on and off a piece of cake, so diaper time is no big deal.
- 20D polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester lining with dual DWR coatings
- 600-fill fully traceable duck down
- Three-panel fleece-lined hood
- Two full-length zippers with internal wind flaps
- Spandex binding at hood sleeve, cuff, and foot
- Fold-over hand and foot covers
Your baby isn't some shut-in who can't stand the cold, especially not once she gets wrapped up snug in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting. The warmest of Patagonia's buntings, this nifty number features a DWR-treated polyester shell to help keep out the elements, as well as 600-fill down to keep the chill at bay. When things get cold outside, pull the hood up and head on out to play.
- Polyester shell and lining
- 600-fill down
- Fixed, insulated hood
- Full-length zippers
- Hand-me-down ID label