Patagonia updated its classic Adze jacket to the Men's Adze Hoody Jacket for those who would also like a warm head while they spring ski or alpine climb. This jacket has all the same wonderful windproof qualities, like the Polartec Windbloc fabric, and it includes a hood to prevent snow and wind from falling down your neck or numbing your ears. The microgrid fleece backing keeps heat inside the jacket and wicks any moisture your body is making in order to give you a comfortable and warm ascent or descent.
- Made with Polartec Windbloc fabric, which blocks 100% of the wind and has a DWR finish to resist water
- Moisture-wicking fleece grid backer keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap has a comfortable feel while further protecting you from the cold
- Hood added to the classic Adze Jacket for increase warmth and wind-blocking
- Low-profile hook-and-loop cuffs keep your sleeves from sliding up your arms while you do what you love