You have an early date with the summit, and to move fast you can't afford to take much. The Outdoor Research Levitator Backpack adds a mere 14 ounces to your back, has an internal hanger for your water bladder, and gives you all the storage space a minimalist hiker needs. Streamlined and durable, this pack is the ideal companion for fast packing and peak bagging, and you can even remove the back pad if you want to get crazy about going ultralight.
- Durable nylon shell material is reinforced on the bottom to ensure long-lasting performance
- Zippered top closure also features an aluminum tension-hook attachment for added security and to double as a compression strap
- Expandable design allows you to overstuff this pack without blowing out a seam
- Mesh shoulder straps are made with breathable synthetic material for comfort
- Internal hangers allow you to use a hydration bladder of your choosing, and internal hose routing makes it easy to put your hydration hose right where you need it
- Back pad can be removed for additional weight savings
- Other features include a sternum strap and ice axe loop