Perform at your highest level, regardless if you're throwing fastballs or pedaling down twisty canyons with the Oakley Radarlock Path Heritage Collection Sunglasses. These cutting-edge, multi-sport sunglasses feature an O-Matter frame with surge port channels for cool air flow, lightweight performance, and durability. Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads grip tightly to your face when you start to sweat during heavy exercise.
Protecting your eyes from the sun's barrage of harmful radiation, the Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV rays and high-energy blue light for greater visual acuity; this lens is ultra-tough, resisting impact from airborne debris when you're barreling downhill. Treated with an Iridium coating, this lens balances light transmission for clear, fine-tuned vision. In addition, these shades feature Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens tech for on-the-fly lens swapping when conditions suddenly change. Included along with the stock bright-light lens, a bonus low-light lens allows you to see clearly when clouds or storms threaten your outdoor activity.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame with surge port channels
- Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV light and high-energy visible light
- Iridium lens coating
- Oakley Authentic Prescription lens insert compatible (sold separately)
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens tech
- Polaric ellipsoid lens geometry
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads
- Bonus lens for low-light conditions
- Included Oakley Soft Vault case