Because you can't pack an entire wardrobe for multi-day backpacking trips, outfit yourself with the highly versatile Mountain Hardwear Men's Mesa V.2 Convertible Pant. The full-length pant protects your legs from prickly underbrush and, when the morning chill yields to the mid-day sun, you can simply zip off the legs and you're good to go. Plus, a DWR finish and mesh drain panels allow the shorts to dry in a flash after you've cooled off in a crystal clear alpine lake.
- Canyon Twill nylon fabric is lightweight, breathable, and has a DWR finish for quick dry times
- Convertible feature allows you to zip off the legs to turn this pant into a lightweight pair of shorts
- Relaxed fit and a gusseted inseam allow you to move freely
- Mesh panels inside the pockets allow water to drain when you take a dip in the river
- UPF 50 rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Tool-specific pocket is ideal for a pocket knife
- Zippered side pocket keeps valuables safely stowed