Wet weather means disaster for traditional down insulation?but for the water-repellent down insulation inside the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sleeping bag, a cold, wet storm is just another walk in the park. Built for expeditions and elite winter camping, this sleeping bag protects its unique insulation with a waterproof and breathable shell. A laminated, double external zipper flap further protects against moisture and a six-chamber insulated hood retains vital body heat at your head. Throw the worst weather and most nightmarish conditions at the Ghost and it‘ll treat you to a dreamy night of uninterrupted slumber.
- Weatherproof protection and premium insulation make the Ghost ready for extreme, below-zero winter conditions
- Dry-Q Elite shell is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable to allow moisture to escape freely and keep the insulation dry
- Q.Shield down insulation boasts a water-repellent treatment so it can resist moisture buildup that would otherwise inhibit lofting and warmth
- 800-fill down provides the maximum level of warmth for super-cold condition
- Laminated, double external zipper flap keeps water and cold air out
- Six-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft around your head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar seals heat inside the bag with internal drawcords and a soft two-piece design