Essential warmth. The 900-fill Marmot Quasar Down Jacket is your go-to piece whenever, wherever, you feel a chill in your bones. With Angel-Wing Movement that prevents the jacket from riding up while allowing optimal arm mobility (awesome for climbing or scrambling hikes), warming up the muscles won't be an issue, either.
- Nylon micro-ripstop with DWR coating for durability and protection against light moisture
- 900-fill goose down for warmth when it's your turn to belay, you hike in cold weather, or camp, or ....
- Regular fit, good for layering and movable comfort, and Marmot's Angel-Wing Movement for optimal mobility without jacket riding up
- 8oz weight; stuffs into a pocket for fit-anywhere packability
- Elastic drawcord hem and Lycra bond cuffs to keep out drafts and chill
- Zippered chest and hand pockets for securing essentials