Wind and your sweat will rob you of your warmth fast, and the Marmot Men's Vars Hooded Fleece Jacket uses Polartec fabric to combat both. Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric has a hard face that resists the wind while synthetic fibers not only give this top supreme breathability but also help move sweaty moisture away from the surface of your skin so the moisture can evaporate. Whether you're skiing, hiking, or trail running in the cold, this stretchy, athletic-fit top offers warmth and comfort without the weight.
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fabric provides plenty of warmth in cold weather, breathes to help regulate temperature, and helps move chilling moisture away from the surface of your skin
- Elastane fibers allow the Power Stretch fabric to stretch and flex as you do so you maintain full range of motion
- Athletic fit keeps this top close to your body for warmth but still allows for light layering underneath
- Elastic-bound cuffs seal around your wrists to keep chilly drafts out, and thumbholes on the sleeves keep the sleeves in place
- Elastic drawcord hem lets you cinch the hem of this top so you can keep the cold out