Ideal for casual peak bagging and extended daylong treks, the Marmot Apollo 25 Daypack offers an ultralight design with utilitarian extras for hauling trail necessities. A removable framesheet provides the support needed to carry heavy loads and can be detached for ultra-lightweight missions where every ounce matters. A removable webbing waist-belt aides in providing further support and can be easily stashed when not needed.
A large front storage pocket holds trail supplies and accessories, ensuring an enjoyable day of hiking or trekking. The u-zip design grants super easy access when searching for small accessories or hard to find items. An external stash pocket allows for quick access when grabbing crucial items. Vertical channeling foam on the backside of this pack effectively channels cool air for sweat dispersal during intense activity or hot weather. Hydration compatible, this daypack has a hydration port and clip for drinking water on the move. Dual stretch water bottle pockets are conveniently located at each side. Offering additional all-weather functionality, a rain cover is included for coping with daylong downpours and inclement conditions.
- Removable frame sheet support
- Large front storage pocket with u-zip access
- Removable webbing waist-belt
- Hydration port, clip, and hanging reservoir pocket
- Dual stretch water bottle pockets
- External stash pocket
- Sternum strap and compression side straps
- Vertical channeling foam on backside
- Adjustable tool attachment system
- Lid and front lash points
- Rain cover