When your day calls for a little bit everythingskinning, alpine climbing, skiing, and maybe a little ice climbingjump into the Haglöfs‘ Roc II Men‘s Pant before you leave the house. Haglöfs designs gear according to the principles of simplicity, functionality, and versatility, so it‘s not surprising that the Roc II is a super-tough do-it-all mountain pant without a lot of unnecessary extras. It‘s built from 40D nylon with reinforcements in the seat and knees, and the fabric‘s been laminated to a three-layer Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable membrane to keep snow and water outside where they belong.
The Roc II won‘t slow you down, either, seeing as it features articulated knees to help you move comfortably, adjustable and removable suspenders to keep your pants from falling down, and a tapered lower leg to reduce excess fabric and eliminate tripping and catching. Even if you accidentally slice your cuffs with crampons or ski edges, the Scholler Keprotec scuff guards will keep your pants intact, and the full-length side zips will help you stay cool when you‘re huffing and puffing towards the summit. Haglöfs even built in a drop seat, so you can answer the call of nature even if you‘re miles from the nearest bathroom.
- 40D nylon with 70D nylon reinforcements
- Gore-Tex Pro three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Elasticized waist with silicon print and removable and adjustable suspenders
- Full-length side zips
- Two laminated front pockets
- Articulated knees and drop seat
- Tapered lower legs with Schoeller Keprotec scuff guards
- Water-resistant zippers
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US source for Haglöfs‘ Fall 2014 collection