The Matrix hiking packs are designed for longer day hikes or overnight trips, to be really versatile and lightweight. Construction, materials and features have been chosen carefully to optimize function, carrying comfort and weight without compromising with durability. Adjustable suspension system to provide the best fit.
• Contact™ vent adjustable system for tuning the torso length (44-51 cm) Harness with shoulder pads that are attached to the adjustable yoke.The shoulder pads then follow the height of the users back to provide individual fit
• A 4 mm wire framework gives stability to the pack and distribut es loads without adding extra weight to the pack
• Suspension system designed to fit well for both men and women
• Partly chamfered shoulder straps with dual density foam to prevent pressure on necks muscles
• Metal hook to adjust sternum strap
• High loft shoulder- and lumbar-pads creates airflow for ventilation of your back
• Waist strap with forward pulling compression for easy adjustment and padded wings to provide comfort
• External bladder sleeve with access from back panel that keeps the
bladder separated from the rest of your gear to avoid risk of leakage
• Panel loaded single compartment pack
• Easy access zippered pocket on front
• Elastic cord system on front that works as compression of pack
• Dual D-rings and hook and loop straps for attachment of trekking poles
• Side pockets in stretch woven fabric
• Internal pocket with key holder "