Not just for secret agents: The Garmin Tactix Bravo Multi-function watch. It is based on the top model Fenix 3 but has been enhanced by some tactic features. It is provided with the robust housing and the colour Sapphire glass display which has a high 218 x 218 pixels resolution and can be easily read. There are also two nylon wristbands included in the delivery. They are extremely durable and comfortable to wear. Thanks to a dual lighting mode the watch can also be read by means of a night vision device.
Besides its tactic finesses the Tactix Bravo Multi-function watch also offers a large range of sports functions making it a permanent companion for swimming, running, cycling and outdoor sports. A brief overview:
- Tactic functions: Jumpmaster activity profile, projected waypoints, dual GPS coordinates with MGRS support
- Running and cycling: Activity tracker, running efficiency data (in combination with chest harness), Virtual partner, racer and pacer, recovery adviser, interval training
- Swimming: Route recording in open water and swimming pools, swimming style recognition
- Outdoor: Track navigation, compass, geocaching, moon, sun, hunting and fishing calendar, weather alert, temperature, ski and snowboard mode
- Activity tracker: Sleep monitoring, pedometer, inactivity alarm
- Smartwatch: Email, text or call notifications
Large range of adjustment options
Another important advantage of the Tactix Bravo Multi-function watch is the large range of customization options. Sport modes can be provided with necessary data fields, new sport modes can be created or even several sports put together in one single multisport mode. The Garmin Connect IQ app database additionally offers numerous add-ons enhancing the watch both optically and functionally. It is ANT+, Bluetooth and WLAN compatible and can thus be combined with many accessories. A real all-rounder competent also for special tasks: The Tactix Bravo Multi-function watch!