The versatile and dependable Fjallraven Kajka 65 Women‘s Backpack is great for both weekend trips into the wild and quick overnight summit bids. The fit of the Kajka can be customized to fit you individual torso size with a four-way adjustable system that can be adjusted both by height and width. For support, the pack is fitted with FSC certified birch wood stays, which are comparable to aluminum in terms of both weight and strength. In addition to the customizable shoulder straps and torso length, the pack is also fitted with an ergonomically designed hip belt.
When backpacking in wet climates, an attached rain cover will protect your gear from getting completely soaked. If gear does happen to get wet, you can still keep wet gear separate from your sleeping bag with the wet/dry storage compartment. The height adjustable top lid will accommodate heavier loads when you‘re going to be out for awhile, and it doubles as a daypack when you‘re launching a summit bid from camp or headed out fish a high alpine lake. Access to gear is make easy through a zippered front panel, while compression straps allow your load to be tight and secure to reduce bouncing and jostling while you hike.
- Perfect Fit Adjustment System (adjustable torso and shoulder width)
- Wooden frame (FSC certified birch)
- Top access with zippered front panel
- Adjustable and detachable lid
- Water-resistant Vinylon fabric
- High visibility rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Top lid pockets
- Wet/dry storage compartments
- Expandable side pockets
- Slanted side pockets
- Gear loops for ice axe or trekking poles
- Compression straps
- Ergonomical, supportive hip belt