Fjällräven - Singi Down Jacket - Donzen jack
- Geschikt voor:
- Down jacket
- G-1000; G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester; 35% cotton); Leather (contains non-textile parts of animal origin)
- 100% polyamide
- Goose down 80/20; 500 g (295 g in medium size)
- full-length two-way front zip with external button cover flap
- Pocket with flap; Breast zip pockets with patch pockets with flap; Sleeve zip pocket; Inside zip pocket
- adjustable tunnel hood; fully adjustable and with detachable faux fur
- 1890 g (medium size)
- XS - XXL
- hook and loop on the cuffs; Drawstring in the seam and waist; Can be used with gloves; Leather details; high collar
Singi down jacket
Great jacket, found it to be very warm, looks good, excellent fjallraven quality.
Good pocket placement for items you need close at hand, and the hood is fantastic.
- Goede details
Best purchase in years!
Usually when I purchase clothes online I am always disappointed as it is rarely as good as it looks in the photos. This jacket from Fjallraven however exceeds all expectations. The craftsmanship and detailing is beautiful. It's a chunky coat with plenty of room for jumpers etc underneath and yet still maintains a good shape. It's incredibly warm and the soft silk lining with the ethical down is luxurious. The outer fabric is the tried and tested G1000 which reminds me of old canvas tents. I will be using my Greenland wax to waterproof it further and I like that flexibility that you just don't get from 100% polyester. Yes this coat is a lot of money but when you get it you will realise that it is worth every penny:)
- Goede details
- Goed model