Created specifically for women, the Five Ten Women's Anasazi LV Climbing Shoe specializes in narrower feet and still holds Anasazi's standards for high friction and technical climbing. With the longer toe box, lower instep, higher arch, and lower-volume heel cup modifications, this Anasazi snugly encloses the narrower foot. With such solid, foot-hugging support, you'll stay comfortable whether you edge through techy routes, work on that new boulder problem in the gym, or smear your way up an all-day slab-fest.
- Synthetic Cowdura reduces stretch potential, but expect the shoe to still stretch a half size over time
- Women-specific alterations include low instep, high arch, low volume heel cup, and a longer and skinnier toe box
- Hook-and-loop closure lets you quickly remove or put on your shoe no matter where you are on the wall
- Stealth C4 rubber makes the sole stiff and sticky, which allows excellent edging and high friction
- Low to moderate asymmetrical curvature makes this shoe ideal for vertical and slab climbing
- Fits street shoe size (keep minimal stretch in mind)