Exped designed the Polaris Tent to thrive under the most demanding conditions on alpine expeditions. This freestanding single-wall tent features a waterproof, breathable VentAir laminate with fully taped seams for reliable protection against weather. Exped's specialized flat pole sleeves provide a quick setup as well as low resistance to wind, snow, and rain.
The Polaris also features a single door with two access points outside the generous vestibule. Exped's Grab Hook leaves each access point open for airflow, and the triangular guy-out geometry uses a single anchor point for a stable design. The Cord Stuffsack doubles as a warning marker to prevent tripping over the wires, and there are accessory organizers with slots for all the small things.
- Freestanding single-wall tent
- VentAir three-layer laminated rain fly
- PU coated taffeta floor
- Factory seam taped
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles with webbing pockets
- Flat pole sleeves
- Roll-up door with Grab Hook
- Generous vestibule
- Triangular guy-out geometry with single anchor point
- Cord Stuffsack, accessory organizers