The Black Diamond Cliff Cabana Double Portaledge comfortably sleeps you and one other tired, beat-up, worn-out aid climber so you'll be rested and ready for another day of big wall climbing. An incredibly strong single-point attachment combined with quick-set slotted corners and a cam-lock leveling system ensures a fast, easy, and solid setup when it's time to turn in, unless you want more work after a day of hauling bags. Stash this ledge in the included haul sack, clip it to the bottom of the pig, and enjoy another day on the big stone.
- One anchor point, tensioning and adjustment straps, and slotted corners for the frame tubing allow for ease in assembly
- Bed-tensioning system (six pull straps) and middle spreader bar eliminate sag
- Quick-pull adjustment tabs with cam-lock buckles for fast and easy leveling
- Six stash pockets give you a place to put small things so you don't drop your fork from 18 pitches up
- Multiple daisy chains allow for organizing gear
- Haul sack included
- Fly sold separately