The Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms are designed to keep you dry under your shell pants, even as you're working up a sweat on the skin track or snowshoe trail. to specifically suit this purpose. Phasic SV fabric wicks, dries, and insulates with a fuzzy inner face and smooth outer face, while the ligher-weight Phasic AR panels behind the knees give you a little extra breathability and extra mobility.
- Warm Phasic SV fabric features a lofted inner surface that traps heat and a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers and resists pilling
- Lighter-weight Phase AR fabric at the back of the knees gives you extra breathability where you need it and reduces bulk
- Multidimensional polyester yarn in both Phasic fabrics wicks moisture with remarkable speed, while soft, fine polypropylene yarn features embedded silver-ion technology to fight odors
- Mechanical stretch allows plenty of freedom of movement and a close fit
- Flatlock seams won't chafe under pack straps or with repetitive motion
- 32-inch inseam reaches down to you ankles for full coverage