Arc'teryx equipped the Women's Gaea Insulated Jacket with the protection trail runners need for the cooler seasons. Polartec's Alpha insulation is the U.S. Special Force's go-to insulation for dynamic missions and resting, so you know you can rely on its warmth whether you're warming up, running, or cooling off. Arc'teryx coated the wind-resistant shell with DWR for water-resistance, and stretch panels at the lower sleeves and back ensure a full range of motion. An adjustable hem and thumbholes provide a secure fit, and the media outlet lets you listen to music with your cord conveniently tucked away.
- DWR-coated wind-resistant shell
- Polartec Alpha insulated chest
- Stretch panels at lower sleeves and back
- Polygiene's antimicrobial treatment
- Trim fit, hip length
- Adjustable hem
- Media outlet at one of the zippered hand pockets