Run, hike, bike or climb while wearing the Men‘s Phase LS Zip-Neck Top. This silkweight foundation layer will aid the movement of sweaty moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the top where it can quickly evaporate so you stay cool and dry. Arc‘teryx further engineered this top with a quarter zip and an articulate cut.
- Phasic fabric uses synthetic fibers that feel soft to the touch, and these fibers aid the transport of moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where the moisture can evaporate
- Encapsulated silver ions help the fabric resist odor-causing bacteria
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top close to your body for warmth and moisture transport, and an articulated design offers unrestricted movement in the arms, shoulders, and torso
- Flat seams feel smooth against your skin, unlike traditional seams which result in chafing
- UPF 25-rated fabric allows this garment to offer protection against the sun‘s harmful rays